For me, it’s not so much about chasing a commission on a one-time deal as keeping a happy client for a lifetime. One of my most memorable transactions and proudest moments as a Realand was when I negotiated a deal with a seller to work with my buyers while I listed their current home. I helped the buyer and his pregnant wife get their current home into escrow with an offer above asking in less than two weeks and into their new home 2 weeks after that. This was also during the holidays when lenders and title companies normally take longer to close transactions. My clients were happy to move into their new home just in time for their new baby!
Spacious and grand, 3 bedroom, 2 bath (one en-suite) condo boasts 1,752 Sq Ft. Middle unit of a beautiful three-unit 1890’s Victorian designed by William Armitage. Period details: high ceilings, ornate moldings, 2 fireplaces, stained glass, beveled glass transoms, hardwood floors. Spacious dining room, remodeled kitchen and wonderful deeded walk-out deck. Convenient in-unit laundry room, deeded parking & storage space.
Nestled among stunning Victorians and located in the vibrant Alamo Square District near the park, Painted Ladies and bustling Divisadero and Fillmore St. corridors. Easy access to downtown’s Financial district and public transportation. Walk Score of 93 (paradise).
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Window Coverings
- AC Ceiling Fan(s), Central
- ACRES 0.15
- AP # 7847-423-230
- Cross Streets Nordoff / Wakefield
- BathRoom Description Remodeled, Tile Walls
- Appliances Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Disability Access Main Level Entry
- Doors & Windows Double Pane Windows, Skylights
- Fireplace Description Brick
- Fireplace Fuel Uses Both Gas & Wood
- Fireplace Location Living Room
- Floors Carpet – Partial, Ceramic Tile
- Plumbing Full Copper Plumbing