Spacious and grand, 3 bedroom, 2 bath (one en-suite) condo boasts 1,752 Sq Ft. Middle unit of a beautiful three-unit 1890’s Victorian designed by William Armitage. Period details: high ceilings, ornate moldings, 2 fireplaces, stained glass, beveled glass transoms, hardwood floors. Spacious dining room, remodeled kitchen and wonderful deeded walk-out deck. Convenient in-unit laundry room, deeded parking & storage space.
Nestled among stunning Victorians and located in the vibrant Alamo Square District near the park, Painted Ladies and bustling Divisadero and Fillmore St. corridors. Easy access to downtown’s Financial district and public transportation. Walk Score of 93 (paradise).
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Window Coverings
- AC Ceiling Fan(s), Central
- Acres 0.16
- Acres Source Assessor
- AP # 786-875-51
- Appliances Dishwasher, Freestanding Gas Range
- BathRoom Description Stall Shower
- BedRoom Features Main Floor Master Bedroom
- Cross Streets Lincoln and Anchor
- Dining Area Family Kitchen